Wednesday 14 February 2018

Dear Organisation, With Love from Procurement



Dear Procurement - please see this BIG PS especially for you.

Dear Organisation,

I’m sorry. I think we got a bit lost, and I wanted to explain myself and find out whether there was a future for us.

I know you think I conned you; that maybe I’m not what you need. And I take full responsibility for that. It wasn’t deliberate, but I don’t think that I showed you my best qualities. I’d like to.

Sometimes, I’ve let trying to please you get in the way of offering the advice or support you required to help you achieve what you needed to. I know that’s what you loved about me when we first met, but I think we’ve moved past that. What I should have given you is good, long term, advice.

I really hope that we can make this work, and that you’ll agree to give me another chance.

Please?

I don’t think I’m deluding myself that you’d even consider trying again. And so, when you’ve had some time to think, I’d like to talk more about how we could do better together.

I still love you,

With Love from Procurement xx

For the much extended, lighthearted, and glossy version of this letter in PDF form to use within your business see my LinkedIn page here. You'll also find a less glossy but extended version as a LinkedIn blog.

and do follow #WithLoveFromProcurement on social media - even better - why not get involved?


No comments:

Post a Comment