Sunday 28 September 2014

Going too fast

On Friday's blog I set myself a goal of doing things differently. The intention being to see how all the little daily habits might be constraining my comfort zone. 

There's more on tomorrow's blog on what I discovered. I just wanted to share the hardest habit to break - speeding!!

I decided to ensure I kept to the speed limit - not 33 - not the same as everyone else - but the speed limit - whether 30/40 or 50 miles per hour.

In keeping to the speed limit I realised how frustrated I was feeling, how impatient. 

It made me wonder how much of my life this need for a faster pace was affecting?  To find out I'm going to attempt to go at the speed limit of life this week - to go with, not fight against, the flow. No idea what that looks or feels like but I'm going to give it a go. I'll let you know how I get on. 
 
Alison Smith
Inspiring change inside and out

No comments:

Post a Comment